Uses Antreol 1mg (Generic Arimidex) contains Anastrozole which is used in the treatment of early-stage breast cancer in post-menopausal women. It is also used in the treatment of advanced (that has spread within the breast or to other parts of the body) breast cancer in post-menopausal women previously treated with drug tamoxifen.
How it works?
Anastrozole belongs to aromatase inhibitor group of medication. It blocks the synthesis of hormone estrogen and substances similar to it (estrone, estradiol) that are responsible for the progression of breast cancer in post-menopausal women.
How to Use Antreol 1mg (Anastrozole)?
• Take this medicine only as directed by your doctor. Do not take more of it, do not take it more often, and do not take it for a longer time than your doctor ordered. To do so may increase the chance for side effects.
• You may take this medicine with or without food.
Dosing of Antreol 1mg(Anastrozole):
The dose of this medicine may vary from patient to patient. Follow your doctor’s orders or the directions on the label. The following information includes only the average doses of this medicine. If your dose is different, do not change it unless your doctor tells you to do so.
The price of antreol 1mg that you take depends on the strength of the medicine. Also, the number of doses you take each day, the time allowed between doses, and the length of time you take the medicine depend on the medical problem for which you are using the medicine.
For oral dosage form (tablets):
For breast cancer:
• Adults—1 milligram (mg) once a day.
• Children—Use and dose must be determined by your doctor.
Inform your doctor if you are pregnant or breastfeeding, a severe liver disease, history of stroke of blood clot, heart disease, circulation problems, or if you have not yet completed menopause. If you have such conditions you may need adjustment of your dose. Your treatment with Antreol may continue for five years. This medication may impair your ability to high concentration of attention and thinking or reactions: be especially careful while driving or operating machinery.
Do not use Antreol 1mg tab(Generic-Arimidex) in premenopausal women, in pregnant and breastfeeding women, severe kidney disorders, moderate and severe liver diseases, hypersensitivity to Antreol or other components of the drug. Preparations which contain estrogens should not be administered with Antreol as they neutralize its pharmacological effect. Side effects The most frequent side effects of antreol 1mg include sings of allergy (hives, skin rash, facial swelling and difficulty breathing) together with sudden headache, confusion, problems with vision, speech, or balance, sudden numbness or weakness, especially on one side of the body, a bone fracture, swollen glands, swelling in your hands or feet. Rare and not so serious adverse reactions such as hot flashes, sore throat, weakness, back pain, bone pain, nausea are also possible.
Inform your doctor if you take tamoxifen or estrogen. Inform your doctor about all prescribed and over -the-counter medications, herbal products, vitamins and food supplements you use.
If you miss a dose of antreol 1mg , take it as soon as possible. However, if it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular dosing schedule. Do not double doses.
• Store the antreol 1mg tablets in a closed container at room temperature, away from heat, moisture, and direct light. Keep from freezing.
• Keep out of the reach of children.
• Do not keep outdated medicine or medicine no longer needed.
• Customers who purchased Generic Arimidex also purchased the following medications:
• Generic Clomid, Generic Nolvadex, Generic Dostinex, Generic Cialis, Generic Viagra.
• Do consult your doctor before taking anastrozole, if you are not sure that you have reached menopause (the time in a woman’s life when her menstrual periods stop).
• Use with caution if you have heart disease problems, problem related to blood circulation, severe liver disease, high blood levels of cholesterol, if you have osteoporosis (thinning and weakening of bones) or low levels of mineral in your bones that affects its strength (low bone mineral density).
• Avoid using amiodarone if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant or breast-feeding.
• Do contact your doctor immediately if you experience signs of a stroke or serious blood clot- sudden numbness or weakness (particularly on one side of the body), sudden severe headache, slurred speech, or problems with vision or balance.
For More information to visit our Site Medypharma.com