WHAT IS CHEMLET?
Uses of Chemlet 2.5mg to treat certain types of breast cancer in women who have already stopped menstruating (postmenopausal). It is also used for women who have already had other cancer treatments (e.g., tamoxifen). Female hormones that occur naturally in the body can increase the growth of some breast cancers. Chemlet works by decreasing the amounts of these hormones in the body. Chemlet is available only with your doctor’s prescription. Once a medicine has been approved for marketing for a certain use, experience may show that it is also useful for other medical problems. Although these uses are not included in product labeling, Chemlet is used in certain patients with the following medical conditions: Breast cancer that is hormone receptor-positive in women who have already gone through menopause (treatment before surgery).
Uses of Chemlet Tablet
Chemlet Tablet side effects
Hypercholesterolaemia, Hot flushes, Increased sweating, Musculoskeletal (bone, muscle or joint) pain, Fatigue.
How to use Chemlet Tablet
How Chemlet Tablet works
In Depth Information on Chemlet Tablet india
Expert advice for Chemlet Tablet
- Letrozole should not be given to children and adolescents up to 17 years of age.
- Do not drive or operate heavy machinery as you feel dizzy, tired, drowsy or unwell while taking letrozole.
- Do not take buy letrozole online if you are allergic to letrozole or any other ingredient of tablet or intolerance to some sugars (lactose).
- Do not take letrozole if you still have menstrual periods; severe liver or kidney disease; history of or are susceptible to brittle bones (osteoporosis) or bone fracture.
- Avoid using letrozole if you are pregnant or breast-feeding.
For More information to visit our Site :- Medypharma.com