Buy Diabetrol SR Tablet Lowest Price
What is Diabetrol SR Tablet combination used for?
Diabetrol SR Tablet combination is used to control blood sugar levels in the patients with type 2 diabetes. This combination should be used in conjunction with diet and exercise to improve glycemic control.
Diabetrol SR Tablet combination may also be prescribed for other conditions as determined by the doctor.
How does Diabetrol SR Tablet combination work?
Diabetrol SR Tablet combination is an oral anti-diabetic medicine. It helps in the production of endogenous insulin by stimulating the pancreatic cells. Diabetrol SR Tablet results in lowering the glucose concentration in the blood.
Metformin helps in decreasing the amount of glucose absorbed from food in the intestine and decreases glucose production in the liver. Thus, it lowers blood glucose levels.
How to take Diabetrol SR Tablet combination?
The dosage and the drug form depend on the age, weight and medical condition of an individual. Take Glibenclamide as prescribed by your doctor.
Swallow the whole tablet, but do not crush or chew the tablet. Take the drug with food.
If you Diabetrol SR Tablet miss a dose of Diabetrol SR Tablet combination, take it immediately once you remember. However, if it is almost time for your next dose, then skip the missed dose and continue with your regular dosing schedule. Do not take a double dose to make up for the missed dose.
What are the drugs that interact with Diabetrol SR Tablet ?
Drugs that interact with Diabetrol SR Tablet combination include the following:
This is not a comprehensive list of drug interactions. Consult your doctor to know more about other possible drug interactions.
What are the side effects of Diabetrol SR Tablet combination?
The following are the most common side effects of Diabetrol SR Tablet combination:
- Upset stomach
- Metallic taste
The following are the severe Diabetrol SR Tablet side effects and you may require immediate medical attention:
- Loss of consciousness
- Blurred vision
- Profuse sweating
- Sore throat
- Increased hunger
- Dark-coloured urine
- Allergic skin reactions
- Trouble breathing
This is not a complete list of side effects and others may occur. Please consult your doctor to know more about other possible side effects.
What special precautions Diabetrol SR Tablet combination?
- Avoid using the medicine if you are allergic to Diabetrol SR Tablet or similar drugs.
- Seek doctor’s advice before taking any other drug or herbal products while on Glibenclamide + Metformin combination.
- Avoid consumption of alcohol as it increases the risk of severe hypoglycaemia (low blood sugar levels) while taking Diabetrol SR Tablet combination.
- Do not exceed the dose more than what is prescribed.
- Be cautious while taking Glibenclamide + Metformin combination if you have any kidney or liver impairment.
- Do not use Glibenclamide + Metformin combination if you have a history of lactic acidosis.
You are advised not to Diabetrol SR Tablet take combination if
- it has passed the expiry date of the medicine printed on the pack.
- the foil or packaging is torn or shows signs of tampering or there is discolouration.
What should you tell your doctor before taking Diabetrol SR Tablet combination?
- Tell your doctor if you have any history of kidney problem, liver problem, adrenal or pituitary gland problem, diabetic ketoacidosis, polycystic ovarian syndrome or gastrointestinal problems.
- Inform the doctor if you are taking any other drugs, OTC medications, herbal products or nutritional supplements.
- Tell your doctor about the usage of the drug before undergoing any medical procedures.
For More information to visit our Site Medypharma.com