Buy Glizid 40mg Lowest Price
Major & minor side effects for Glizid 40 MG Tablet
- Nausea or vomitingSEVERE
- Changes in vision
- Decreased heartbeat
- Abdominal pain
- Skin rash
- Elevated liver enzymes
When not to use?
Contraindications of Glizid 40 MG Tablet
AllergyAvoid taking this medicine if you have a known allergy to Glizid 40 MG Tablet or any other medicine belonging to the class sulphonylureas.
Diabetic ketoacidosisAvoid taking this medicine if you have repeated episodes of diabetic ketoacidosis.
Impaired kidney functionAvoid taking this medicine in patients with impaired kidney function or history of severe kidney injury.
Missed DoseThe missed dose can be taken as soon as you remember. If it is time for the next dosage then the missed dose can be skipped.
OverdoseIt is recommended to discontinue the medicine and contact your doctor immediately if an overdose is suspected. Symptoms like dizziness, confusion, increased heartbeat, tremor and sweating after taking the medicine should be reported immediately.
Interaction with AlcoholMAJOR
– Consumption of alcohol with Glizid 40 MG Tablet may increase the hypoglycaemic effects which may lead to the onset of hypoglycaemic coma.
– Consumption of alcohol is not recommended when you are taking this medicine. Do not perform activities that require mental alertness like operating heavy machinery or driving a vehicle. Inform the doctor if you experience any undesired effect.
Warnings for special population
– This medicine is not recommended for use in pregnant women unless absolutely necessary. Discuss all the risks and benefits with your doctor before taking this medicine. Your doctor may prescribe a safer alternative based on your clinical condition.
– This medicine is not recommended for use in breastfeeding women. Your doctor may prescribe a safer alternative based on your clinical condition.
– Glizid 40 MG Tablet is not recommended in the patients with hypoglycemia as it increases the risk of lowering of blood glucose levels. Inform the doctor if you experience any symptoms like dizziness, confusion or weakness.
Impaired kidney function
– Glizid 40 MG Tablet is not recommended in the patients suffering from a severe kidney imparement.
Impaired liver function
– Glizid 40 MG Tablet is not recommended in the patients suffering from a severe liver impairment.
– Glizid 40 MG Tablet is not recommended in the patients with glucose-6-phosphate (G6PD) deficiency due to the risk of developing hemolytic anemia.
For More information to visit our Site Medypharma.com