Buy Glizid 80mg Lowest Price
What is GLIZID 80mg Tablet used for?
GLIZID 80mg Tablet is an anti-diabetic medicine, which is used to control blood sugar levels in patients with type 2 diabetes. GLIZID 80mg Tablet should be used in conjunction with diet and exercise regimen.
GLIZID 80mg Tablet may also be prescribed for other conditions as determined by the doctor.
How does GLIZID 80mg Tablet work?
GLIZID 80mg Tablet work is an anti-diabetic medicine and belongs to sulfonylurea class of insulin secretagogues. GLIZID 80mg Tablet acts by stimulating the pancreatic cells to release insulin. The endogenously produced insulin helps in lowering the glucose concentration in the blood.
How to take GLIZID 80mg Tablet?
Swallow the tablet whole, but do not crush or chew the tablet. GLIZID 80mg Tablet tablet should be taken before breakfast or first meal of the day.
If you miss a dose of GLIZID 80mg Tablet, please take it immediately once you remember. However, if it is almost time for your next dose, then skip the missed dose and continue with your regular dosing schedule. Do not take a double dose to make up for the missed dose.
What are the drugs that interact with GLIZID 80mg Tablet?
Drugs that interact with GLIZID 80mg Tablet include the following:
This is not a comprehensive list of drug interactions. Consult your doctor to know more about other possible drug interactions.
What are the side effects of GLIZID 80mg Tablet?
The following are the most common side effects of GLIZID 80mg Tablet:
- Stomach upset
The following are the severe side effects and you may require immediate medical attention:
- Loss of consciousness
- Blurred vision
- Sore throat
- Fast heartbeat
This is not a complete list of side effects and others may occur. Please consult your doctor to know more about other possible side effects.
What special precautions GLIZID 80mg Tablet?
- Avoid using the medicine if you are allergic to GLIZID 80mg Tablet or similar drugs.
- Seek doctor’s advice before taking any other drug or herbal products while on GLIZID 80mg Tablet.
- Avoid GLIZID 80mg Tablet during pregnancy or breastfeeding because the safe use of the drug is not yet established.
- Avoid consumption of alcohol as it may worsen the side effects of GLIZID 80mg Tablet.
- Do not exceed the dose more than what is prescribed.
- Be cautious while taking GLIZID 80mg Tablet if you have any kidney or liver impairment.
- Do not stop using the medication abruptly unless instructed by the doctor. Discontinuing the medication suddenly may cause the illness to return.