Buy Glucobay 50mg Lowest Price
Major & minor side effects for Glucobay 50 MG Tablet
- Yellow colored eyes or skinSEVERERARE
- Abdominal pain
- Nausea or Vomiting
When not to use?
Contraindications of Glucobay 50 MG Tablet
AllergyGlucobay 50 MG Tablet is not recommended in the patients with known allergy.
Gastrointestinal diseaseGlucobay 50 MG Tablet is not recommended in the patients with any history of gastrointestinal disease like inflammatory bowel disease, colonic ulceration or any intestinal obstruction.
Missed DoseTake the missed dose as soon as you remember. Skip the missed dose if it is almost time for your next scheduled dose. Do not take extra medicine to make up for the missed dose.
OverdoseSeek emergency medical treatment or contact the doctor in case of an overdose.
Warnings for special population
– This medicine is not recommended for pregnant women.
– This medicine is not recommended in breastfeeding women.
Low blood glucose levels
– The risk of low blood glucose levels is more when taken with other antidiabetic medicines. Frequent monitoring of blood glucose levels is necessary. Dose adjustments are to be made if necessary.
Impaired liver function
– Glucobay 50 MG Tablet is reported to cause an increase in the liver enzymes like AST or AST. Frequent monitoring of liver function tests is necessary. Dose adjustments are to be made if necessary.
– Glucobay 50 MG Tablet is not recommended in the patients with any gastrointestinal diseases like inflammatory bowel disease, colonic ulceration, partial intestinal obstruction or any chronic intestinal disease.