Buy Norflox Eye Drop online Lowest Price
About the drug:
The Norflox Eye Drop active ingredient of the drug is Norfloxacin Benzalkonium Chloride.It is an antibiotic that is mainly used to treat bacterial infections of the eyes.
Uses of the drug:
Working of the drug:
It Norflox Eye Drop works by blocking cyclo-oxygenase-2 (Cox-2) a naturally occurring substance in the body.
Tell your doctor if you:
- Have fungal or viral infection in your eye.
- Are pregnant, planning to be pregnant or breastfeeding your baby
- Are suffering from any other ailments
- Are taking any other medicines
- Are allergic to any medicines
How much to use the drug?
The Norflox Eye Drop drug is to be used in the prescribed quantity as mentioned by your doctor. The prescribed quantity is usually fixed by your doctor after examining you thoroughly. Usually 1 or 2 drops would be applied to the affected eyes 4 times daily for up to 7 days. The doses may however vary as per age, weight, severity of condition, response to treatment and drug interaction.
How to use the drug?
The drug needs to be used exactly as instructed by your doctor. Wash your hands properly before use. Open your contact lenses if you are wearing one wait for some time and then apply the eye drop. Be careful not to touch the tip of the medicine bottle.
For how long to use it?
The medicine Norflox Eye Drop is to be used for the entire prescribed period of time and should not be stopped in between as it may lead to adverse effect in the body.
Overdose Norflox Eye Drop of the medicine should be avoided at any cost as it may lead to several side effects. In case of overdose of the medicine you must get in touch with your doctor at the earliest.
In case of missed dose Norflox Eye Drop you must apply the medicine as soon as you remember provided there is sufficient gap between two doses. Never double dose to compensate for the missed dose.
Side effects of the drug:
Some of the common Norflox Eye Drop side effects of the medicine include:
- Eye burning
- Blurred vision
- Eyelid itching
- Eyelid swelling
- Sensitivity to light
- Bad taste in your mouth
- In case the side effect become serious get in touch with your doctor as soon as you can. This is not a complete list of side effects that may happen. There may be other side effects as well.
Common drug interactions:
There are certain medicines which may interact and affect the working of the medicine Norflox Eye Drop. It is best to tell your doctor about the current medicines that you are using/taking so as to avoid any drug interaction. This is not a complete list of medicines that may happen. There may be other medicines as well.
- Norflox Eye Drop Use the medicine only for the purpose specified and not for any other purpose.
- Store the medicine in a cool and dry pace away from heat, light and moisture.
- Wash your hands properly before use.
- Do not touch the tip of the medicine bottle because it may lead to contamination.
- Wait at least 15 minutes after removing contact lenses and then apply the medicine.
- The medicine may blur your vison. Hence it is best to avoid activity that require high alertness such as operating heavy machinery, driving etc.
- Do not use another eye drop without the consultation of your doctor.
- If the symptoms persist eiven after application of the medicine for substantial period of time then you must get in touch with your doctor again.