Allergies can cause a lot of discomfort to the eye. Olopat Eye Drop online helps in keeping the discomfort in check. Thus, it stops the continuous itching, watering and burning sensation in the eye because of an allergic reaction.
Olopat Eye Drop is used to treat Allergic eye disease. Read about Olopat Eye Drop uses, side effects, dosage, price, composition and substitutes. It is manufactured by Ajanta Pharma. Popularly searched for Olopat Eye Drops
How it works
Olopatadine belongs to a class of drugs called mast cell stabilizers. A class of drugs is a group of medications that work in a similar way. These drugs are often used to treat similar conditions.
Olopatadine stops mast cells from breaking down and releasing substances called histamines and leukotrienes. These substances cause your body to have an allergic reaction. This reaction can cause symptoms such as itchy, watery eyes.
How to use Olopat Eye Drop
Missed DoseIf a dose is missed, take the dose as soon as you remember it. If it is almost the time for the next dose, skip the missed dose and take the next dose. Do not double the dose to make up for the missed one.
OverdoseSeek emergency medical treatment or contact the doctor in case of an overdose.
Side Effects of Olopat Eye Drop online:
- blurred vision
- burning or stinging in the eye(s)
- dry eye(s)
- abnormal sensation in the eye(s)
- changes in the way food tastes
- eye pain or itching
- severe irritation in the eye
- change in eyesight
- AlcoholNo interaction found/established
- PregnancyThere is no data available. Please consult doctor before consuming the drug.
- LactationThere is no data available. Please consult doctor before consuming the drug.
- KidneyNo interaction found/established
- LiverNo interaction found/established