Uses of Tear Eye Drop
Tear Eye Drop is used in the treatment of dry eyes. It is used as a lubricant to relive irritation and discomfort due to dryness of the eyes or due to exposure of the eyes to wind or sun.
How to use Tear Eye Drop
Tear Eye Drop Online is for external use only.Take it in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Check the label for directions before use. Hold the dropper close to the eye/ear without touching it. Gently squeeze the dropper and place the medicine inside the lower eyelid or ear. Wipe off extra liquid.
How Tear Eye Drop works
Buy Tear Eye Drop is an artificial tear and moistens the surface of the eye (including artificial eyes) in the same way as natural tears.
Tear Eye Drop side effects
- Allergic reaction,
- Blurred vision,
- Eye discharge,
- Eye irritation,
- Eye itching,
- Eye pain,
- Foreign body sensation in eyes,
- Increased production of tears,
- Eye redness,
- Visual impairment.
What if you miss a dose of Tear Eye Drop?
If you miss a dose of Tear Eye Drop, skip it and continue with your normal schedule. Do not double the dose.
- AlcoholNo interaction found/established
- PregnancyHuman and animal studies are not available. Please consult your doctor.
- LactationNo information is available on the use of Tear Eye Drop during lactation. Please consult your doctor.
- KidneyNo interaction found/established
- LiverNo interaction found/established