What is Hepcdac 60 mg Tablet ?
Hepcdac 60mg manufactured by Cipla, is a generic version of the drug Daklinza. It contains “Daclatasvir cipla” as an active ingredient. It is a prescription medicine that can be purchased by a patient only against a valid prescription of a healthcare professional.
Hepcdac 60 mg Tablets Uses :
Hepcvir daclatasvir cipla is a very effective anti-viral drug that is used to treat Hepatitis C virus (HCV) infection. It is taken orally in combination with at least one other antiviral medication.
How to use Hepcdac Tablet
Hepcdac 60 mg Tablet Work :
When a person is infected with the hepatitis C virus, the liver is targeted and becomes inflamed; this is known as hepcdac cipla. The longer the virus remains in the body, the worse the damage to the liver becomes. Daclatasvir targets the hepatitis C virus, blocks multiple steps in the replication process of the HCV. This prevents the virus particles from duplicating themselves, allowing the body to clear (remove) the virus from the blood.
Hepcdac 60mg Side – Effects :
This medicine may have some side effects, but not everyone will experience them. When you recommended Hepcdac 60mg side effects, it’s important to understand the side effects which you can experience from this hepatitis medicine. The following is a list of possible side-effects that may occur:
Common Side Effects : Headache ; Nausea ; Fatigue ; Insomnia ; Low levels of iron in the blood (anemia) ; Drowsiness ; Dizziness ; Rash ; Constipation ; Vomiting ; Hair loss etc.
Serious Side Effects : Slow heartbeats ; Chest pain ; Difficulty with moving ; Shortness of breath ; Memory problems ; Unusual weight gain or loss ; Decreased appetite ; Muscle aches ; Joint pain etc.
These are not all the side effects with Hepcdac Daclatasvir 60 mg. Tell your healthcare provider about any side effect that bothers you or does not go away.
Hepcdac 60 mg – Storage Details :
Patients must properly store the drug to retain its quality and efficacy. Following storage instructions will be helpful in storing the drug in the best of manner.
- Store at 25°C (77°F); excursions permitted between 15°C and 30°C (59°F and 86°F).
• Store Hepcdac in its original container. Do not mix different medications together in the same container.
• Store it in a cool, dry place, protected from light and refrigerated when necessary. Improper storage can affect the effectiveness and shelf life of your medicine.
• Consider storing your medications separately from your other family members. You can put them on a different shelf, or in a different cabinet or drawer.
• Do not keep it in the glove compartment of your car. Medicine can get too hot, cold, or wet there.
• Always store this hepcdac price out of reach and out of sight of children.
For More information to visit our Site :- Medypharma.com