What is Myhep All Tablet ?
Myhep All manufactured by Mylan, is a fixed-dose combination of Sofosbuvir 400 mg and Velpatasvir 100 mg tablets. It is a prescription medicine that can be purchased by a patient only against a valid prescription of a healthcare professional. Do not share this hepatitis medicine with others because it can cause serious side effects to people until the condition is not monitored by a pharmacist.
Myhep All Tablets Uses :
Myhep All is use to treat chronic hepatitis C virus (HCV) infection, including all six major HCV genotypes. It may sometimes be used with another antiviral medication.
How to use MyHep All Tablet
Myhep All Tablets Work :
Myhep All is a direct-acting antiviral (DAA) medication. DAAs are a group of medications that directly block the ability of the hepatitis C virus to make copies of itself. These medicines work by weakening the activity of proteins needed by hepatitis C.
One of the two drugs in Myhep All price is Sofosbuvir, which is a nucleotide polymerase inhibitor, and the other is Velpatasvir, which is an NS5A (hepatitis C virus non-structural protein 5A) inhibitor. Sofosbuvir interferes with the reproduction of the genetic material of the hepatitis C virus. Myhep all works by interfering with a protein needed by the virus. Together these two medications greatly reduce and then stop the production of new copies of hepatitis C viruses.
Myhep All Tablets Side – Effects :
This medicine may have some Myhep all side effects, but not everyone will experience them. When you recommended Myhep All, it’s important to understand the side effects which you can experience from this hepatitis medicine. The following is a list of possible side-effects that may occur :
Common Side Effects : Fatigue ; Headache ; Diarrhea ; Lack of appetite ; Tiredness ; Feeling sad or empty ; Rash ; Trouble sleeping ; Lack or loss of strength ; Trouble concentrating ; Loss of interest or pleasure ; Irritability ; Discouragement etc.
Serious Side Effects : Chest pain or discomfort ; Shortness of breath ; slow or irregular heartbeat ; Unconsciousness ; Lightheadedness ; Dizziness or fainting ; Unusual tiredness etc.
This is not an exhaustive list of side effects. Please inform your doctor if you experience any adverse reaction to the medication.
MyHep All 100mg/400mg Storage Details
Patients must properly store the drug to retain its quality and efficacy. Following storage instructions will be helpful in storing the drug in the best of manner.
– Store it in a cool and dry place. Improper storage can affect the effectiveness and shelf life of your medicine.
– Keep MyHep All insia in the original bottle with the label attached and the child-resistant cap secured.
– If you’re driving, you may want to have certain medicines at hand, but don’t store them in the glove compartment, where they could be damaged from the heat, cold, or rain outside or from the car’s heater or air conditioner.
– Keep it in a place with good lighting so you can always read the label and take the correct amount.
– Keep this hepatitis medicine separate from those of your spouse or other family members. This will make it less likely that you take the wrong ones by mistake.
For More information to visit our Site :- Medypharma.com