How to use Anabrez?
This medication is available in the form of tablets to take by mouth once a day, with or without food.
Take this medicine in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Swallow it as a whole. Do not chew, crush or break it. ANABREZ 1MG TABLET may be taken with or without food, but it is better to take it at a fixed time.
Missed DoseIf a dose of Anabrez 1 mg online Tablet is missed, take the dose as soon as you remember it. If it is almost time for the next dose, skip the missed dose and take the next dose. Do not double the dose to make up for the missed one.
OverdoseSeek emergency medical treatment or contact the doctor in case of an overdose.
Side effects of Anabrez
• Heart: Widening of blood vessels, hypertension, sudden cardiac death, blood clot in veins and insufficient blood supply to brain.
• Central Nervous System: Lack of energy, mood disturbances, headache, depression, sleeplessness, dizziness, fainting, abnormal sensations, anxiety, increased tightness of muscle, slurred speech and fatigue.
• Skin: Rash, sweating, redness of the skin, pain, burning, or tingling in the hands or feet, mucous membrane infection, hair thinning.
• Eye and ENT: Inflammation of pharynx, difficulty swallowing or breathing, persistent cough and clouding of eye lenses.
• Gastrointestinal: Stomach disturbances, nausea, loss of appetite, vomiting, abdominal pain, constipation, diarrhea, indigestion, gastrointestinal disorder and dry mouth.
• Genitourinary: Breast pain, urinary tract infection, inflammation of vagina, breast neoplasm, vaginal bleeding, whitish or yellowish vaginal discharge and vaginal dryness.
• Blood-Lymphatic: Lymph nodes swelling, decrease in hemoglobin, and white blood cells.
• Liver: Increased level of liver enzymes and jaundice.
• Hypersensitivity: Allergic reactions including hypersensitivity reaction, rapid swelling of the dermis and skin rash.
Warnings for special population
– Buy Anabrez 1mg online is not recommended for use in pregnant women.
– This medicine is not recommended for use in breastfeeding women.
– This medicine is not recommended for use in premenopausal women with breast cancer.
– Buy Anabrez 1mg online should be used with caution in patients with osteoporosis due to the increased risk of worsening of the patient’s condition.