Uses of Anacan Tablet
How Anacan Tablet works
Missed DoseIf a dose of Anacan 1 mg Tablet is missed, take the dose as soon as you remember it. If it is almost time for the next dose, skip the missed dose and take the next dose. Do not double the dose to make up for the missed one.
OverdoseSeek emergency medical treatment or contact the doctor in case of an overdose.
Major & minor side effects for Anacan 1 mg Tablet
- Blurred visionSEVERE
- Chest painSEVERE
- Shortness of breathSEVERE
- Vaginal bleedingSEVERE
- Hair loss
- Change in mood
- Hot flashesSEVERE
- Loss of appetite
- Weight gain
- Joint pain
- Sore throat
- Stomach pain
Warnings for special population
– Xanax 1mg bar is not recommended for use in pregnant women.
– This medicine is not recommended for use in breastfeeding women.
– Xanax 1mg green is not recommended for use in premenopausal women with breast cancer.
– This medicine should be used with caution in patients with osteoporosis due to the increased risk of worsening of the patient’s condition.