What is Avana?
Avana 100mg containing the active ingredient avanafil is a PDE5 inhibitor (phosphodiesterase type 5 inhibitor) type of medication. It increases blood flow to certain parts of the body by relaxing the muscles. It blocks PDE5 in smooth muscle cells lining the blood vessels supplying corpus cavernosum to the penis. The medication is commonly used to treat erectile dysfunction. It is usually a faster acting medication that also passes through the body at a quicker rate than most erectile dysfunction drugs.
How is Avana used?
It is recommended to take Avana orally with or without food, 30 minutes prior to sexual activity. Patients usually start with an initial dose of 100mg, with additional dosages depending on the patients reaction to the medication. It is recommended to take the least amount possible for treatment, contact your doctor for the correct dosage. Do not use the medication more than 1 time every 24 hours. The medication will not cause a reaction without any sexual stimulation, erections will not occur by only taking the pill. Erections lasting over 4 hours may cause permanent damage to the penis, contact your doctor immediately should you encounter this problem.
How does Avana work?
Avana tablets 100mg contain avanafil, a phosphodiesterase type 5 inhibitor, that is used to treat erectile dysfunction (impotence) in men. During sexual stimulation nitric oxide is released in the erectile tissue of the penis which activates the enzyme guanylate cyclase. This enzyme increases levels of a chemical called cyclic guanosine monophosphate (cGMP), which relaxes the blood vessels in the penis and allows blood to fill the spongy erectile tissues to cause an erection. Another enzyme called phosphodiesterase type 5 (PDE5) breaks down cGMP preventing blood flow into the penis, which causes loss of an erection. Avanafil in Avana tablets 100mg acts on the erectile tissue of the penis to inhibit the action of PDE5 and increase blood flow to cause an erection. This action of avanafil in buy Avana tablets 100mg resolves erectile dysfunction by allowing the natural process of sexual stimulation to activate the cGMP mechanism for achieving and maintaining an erection.
Adverse side effects
Patients using Avana may encounter side effects such as:
- Cold symptoms
- Nasal congestion
- Back pain
Contact your doctor immediately should you encounter more severe side effects such as:
- Change or loss of vision
- Change or loss of hearing
- Chest or stomach pain
Super Avana Dosage
The adult dosage of Super Avana is one tablet about 30 minutes before sexual activity. Super Avana (Avanafil 100 mg plus Dapoxetine 60 mg) can be taken with or without food.
The drug reaches at its maximum activity in approximately 30 minutes. The results and performance of Super Avana varies as per individual being treated. The maximum daily dose of Super Avana is one tablet (Avanafil 100 mg plus Dapoxetine HCl 60 mg).
General Information and Precautions
- If your symptoms or health problems do not get better or if they become worse, call your doctor.
- Do not share your drugs with others and do not take anyone else’s drugs.
- Keep a list of all your drugs (prescription, natural products, vitamins, OTC) with you. Give this list to your doctor.
- Talk with the doctor before starting any new drug, including prescription or OTC, natural products, or vitamins.
- If you have any questions about avanafil cipla drug, please talk with your doctor, nurse, pharmacist, or any other health care provider.
- If you think there has been an overdose, call your poison control center or get medical care right away. Be ready to tell or show what was taken, how much, and when it happened.
- Tell all of your health care providers that you take this drug. This includes your doctors, nurses, pharmacists, and dentists.
- Avoid driving and doing other tasks or actions that call for you to be alert until you see how this drug affects you.
- To lower the chance of feeling dizzy or passing out, rise slowly over a few minutes when sitting or lying down. Be careful climbing stairs.
- Male Do not take this drug with other drugs used to treat a change in sex ability.
- If you drink grapefruit juice or eat grapefruit often, talk with your doctor.
- Talk with your doctor before you drink alcohol.
- This drug does not stop the spread of diseases like HIV or hepatitis that are passed through blood or having sex. Do not have any kind of sex without using a latex or polyurethane condom. Do not share needles or other things like toothbrushes or razors. Talk with your doctor.
- A very bad eye problem has rarely happened with this drug. This may lead to a change in eyesight and sometimes loss of eyesight, which may not come back. Talk with the doctor.
- This drug is not approved for use in children. Talk with the doctor.
- Female-This drug is not approved for use in women.
- Female-Tell your doctor if you are pregnant or plan on getting pregnant. You will need to talk about the benefits and risks of using this drug while you are pregnant.
- Female-Tell your doctor if you are breast-feeding. You will need to talk about any risks to your baby.
Patients should avoid grapefruits or grapefruit juice as it can cause a potential dangerous reaction when taken in combination with the medication. Patients should also not take the product with any nitrate medication as it may lead to a sudden decrease in blood pressure.
Immediately proceed to your nearest emergency department if you suffer an allergic reaction. Symptoms usually associated with such a reaction include difficulty breathing or swallowing, chest tightness, swelling, skin rashes, and hives.
Avana is not always suitable for all patients. Always consult your health care provider prior to using this medication if you are pregnant, breastfeeding, Avana 100 in india trying to conceive, using any other medication (prescription or non-prescription), using any herbal products or supplements, or if you have any allergies or other health problems.
The correct dosage and prescription commonly depend on the patient and the condition being treated. Do not adjust your dosage without the approval of your health care provider. This product is only for use as prescribed and instructed.
For More information to visit our Site ;- Medypharma.com