Uses of Bandrone Tablet
How to use Bandrone Tablet
- Do not use more than the prescribed dosage.
- Do not use Bandrone 150 mg online Tablet on advice of a friend or family. Similarly, do not give it to someone you feel has the same symptoms.
- Always check for expiry on the package or with the pharmacist before buying Bandrone 150 mg Tablet.
- Store Bandrone 150 mg Tablet at room temperature & avoid direct exposure to heat & sunlight
- Difficulty in swallowing
- Loosening of the teeth
- Flu-like symptoms
- Muscle pain
- Abdominal pain
- Difficult or painful urination
- Shortness of breath
- Dull, aching pain in the hip, groin or thighs
During treatment your blood may be monitored to ensure that you are receiving the correct dose of Ibandronic acid tablets. If you are under dental treatment or will undergo dental surgery, tell your dentist that you are being treated with Ibandronic acid tablets.