Cytoplatin 50 MG Infusion is a chemotherapy medication used to treat various types of cancer by restricting the growth of cancer cells. It works in part by binding to and blocking the duplication of DNA. It is a chemotherapy drug that contains platinum. Cisplatin is used together with other medications to treat ovarian cancer, bladder cancer or testicular cancer. It is injected into a vein in your body.
How it works
Missed DoseIt is advised not to miss any dose. If you missed any dose, you should contact your doctor immediately.
OverdoseSeek emergency medical treatment or contact the doctor in case of an overdose.
- Pain at the injection site
- Lower back pain
- Fever or chills
- Joint pain
- Ringing or buzzing in the ears
- Swelling of feet and lower legs
- Loss of taste
- Convulsions (seizures) M
- Sour mouth
- Blurred vision
- Nausea and Vomiting
- Loss of appetite
Onset of action
Duration of effect
Safe with alcohol?
Warnings for special population
– Cytoplatin 50 MG is not recommended for pregnant women.
– This medicine is not recommended in breastfeeding women.
Impaired kidney function
– This medicine may cause severe kidney injury. The risk may increase if taken with aminoglycoside antibiotics. Close monitoring of serum creatinine, urea, and sodium levels is necessary. Do not administer this medicine more than once every 3 to 4 weeks.
-Buy Cytoplatin 50 MG online may cause the hearing problem which is more common in children. Audiometric testing should be performed before initiating the treatment and also before every dose. Any symptoms of the hearing problem should be reported to the doctor.