Uses of Gefticip Tablet
How to use Gefticip Tablet
How Gefticip Tablet works
- Allergic skin reaction
- Nausea and Vomiting
- Increase in liver enzyme levels
- Eye irritation
- Difficulty in breathing
- Abdominal pain
- Sore throat
- Redness around fingernails
Missed DoseTake the missed dose as soon as you remember. Skip the missed dose if the time remaining for your next dose is less than 12 hours. Do not double your dose to make up for the missed dose.
OverdoseSeek emergency medical treatment or contact the doctor in case of an overdose.
Warnings for special population
– Buy Gefticip 250mg Online is not recommended for use in pregnant women.
– This medicine is not recommended for use in breastfeeding women unless absolutely necessary. If this medicine is prescribed, your doctor will advise you to discontinue breastfeeding.
– Patients receiving Gefticip 250 mg cipla Tablet have experienced severe skin reactions like toxic epidermal necrolysis, Stevens Johnson syndrome, and erythema multiforme. Close monitoring of symptoms like change in color of the skin, skin rashes, itching. blistering, etc. is necessary while receiving this medicine. Any such symptoms should be reported to the doctor on priority. The treatment should be discontinued if these symptoms appear.