Uses of Lenalid Capsule
How does LENALID 25mg Capsule work?
LENALID 25mg india Capsule belongs to the class of drugs called immunomodulators.
Multiple myeloma is a malignant tumour plasma cell in the bone marrow. LENALID 25mg Capsule works by inhibiting multiplication of cancerous plasma cells and enhances the action of cells in the immune system. It also blocks the blood supply to the cancerous cells.
How to use Lenalid Capsule
How to take LENALID 25mg Capsule?
The dosage and the drug form depend on the age, weight and medical condition of an individual. Take LENALID 25mg Capsule as prescribed by your doctor.
Swallow the tablet/capsule whole. Do not crush or chew the tablet/ capsule. Take the drug with or without food. However, taking the drug with food prevents stomach upset. Usually, this drug is taken in combination with a corticosteroid in treatment cycles.
If you miss a dose of LENALID 25mg mrp Capsule, please take it immediately once you remember. However, if it is almost time for your next dose, then skip the missed dose and continue with your regular dosing schedule. Do not take a double dose to make up for the missed dose.
Dosage Of Lenalid 25 mg
1.MM combination therapy: 25 mg once daily orally on Days 1-21 of repeated 28-day cycles. Refer to section 14.1 for dexamethasone dosing.
2. MM maintenance therapy following auto-HSCT: 10 mg once daily continuously on Days 1-28 of repeated 28-day cycles.
3.MDS: 10 mg once daily.
4. MCL: 25 mg once daily orally on Days 1-21 of repeated 28-day cycles.
5.Continue or modify dosing based on clinical and laboratory findings.
6. Renal impairment: Adjust starting dose based on the creatinine clearance value
Buy Lenalid 25 mgCapsule side effects
- Stomach pain
- Loss of appetite and weight loss
1.Pregnancy (Boxed Warning)
2.Demonstrated severe hypersensitivity to lenalidomide.
- Avoid using the medicine if you are allergic to Buy LENALID 25mg online Capsule or similar drugs.
- Seek doctor’s advice before taking any other drug or herbal products while on LENALID 25mg Capsule.
- Consult your doctor immediately if you experience stabbing pains or unusual swelling or in a leg or arm and pain on breathing.
- Avoid consumption of alcohol as it may worsen the side effects of LENALID 25mg Capsule.
- Do not exceed the dose more than what is prescribed.
- Do not stop using the medication abruptly unless instructed by the doctor. Stopping the medication suddenly may cause the illness to return.