Poxet-90mg active ingredient Dapoxetine 90mg.
Dapoxetine ( Priligy) is a medication for the treatment of early (rapid) ejaculation in men. Dapoxetine is well tolerated drug that improves all sexual function which are associated with premature ejaculation. Dapoxetine helps eliminate the psychological problems of premature ejaculation, resulting in improved sexual satisfaction. Currently Dapoxetine is the only drug approved for the treatment of early ejaculation in men.
How to use?
Poxet-90mg work is should be taken 60 minutes before sexual activity, with a glass of water. The maximum daily dose – one tablet.
How to take Poxet
Always take this medicine exactly as your doctor or pharmacist has told you. Check with your doctor or pharmacist if you are not sure.
• The recommended dose is 30 mg. Your doctor may increase the dose to 60 mg.
• Only take the medicine 1 to 3 hours before sexual activity is anticipated.
• Do not take this medicine more than once every 24 hours or every day.
• Swallow the tablets whole to avoid a bitter taste, with at least one full glass of water. This may help lower your chance of fainting
• This medicine can be taken with or without food.
• This medicine should not be used by men under 18 or over 65 years of age.
• Discuss your Poxet 90mg india treatment with your doctor after the first 4 weeks or after 6 doses to see whether you should continue treatment. If treatment is continued, you should see your doctor again to discuss this at least every six months
Do not take Poxet if:
• you are allergic to dapoxetine or any of the other ingredients of this medicine
• you have heart problems, such as heart failure or problems with the heart rhythm
• you have a history of fainting.
• you have ever had mania (symptoms include feeling over−excited, irritable or not being able to think clearly) or severe depression
• you have moderate or severe liver problems.
• you are taking: – poxet 90mg tablets for depression called ‘monoamine oxidase inhibitors’ (MAOIs) – Thioridazine used for schizophrenia
– Other medicines for depression – Lithium − a medicine for bipolar disorder – Linezolid − an antibiotic used to treat infections – Tryptophan − a medicine to help you sleep
– St John’s wort − a herbal medicine – Tramadol − used to treat serious pain – use of poxet 90mg to treat migraines. Do not take Poxet at the same time as any of the medicines listed above. If you have taken any of these medicines, you will need to wait 14 days after you stop taking it before you can start taking Poxet. Once you have stopped taking Poxet 90mg price, you will need to wait 7 days before taking any of the medicines listed above. If you are not sure about what to do, talk to your doctor or pharmacist before taking this medicine.
– Certain medicines for fungal infection,Buy poxet 90mg including ketoconazole and itraconazole
– Certain medicines for HIV, including ritonavir, saquinavir, nelfinavir and atazanavir
– Certain antibiotics for treating infection, including telithromycin – Nefazodone − an antidepressant
Possible side effects
Like all medicines, this medicine can cause poxet 90mg side effects, although
not everybody gets them.
Stop taking Poxet and see your doctor straight away if:
• You have fits (seizures)
• You faint or feel light headed when you stand up
• You notice any changes in your mood
• You have any thoughts of suicide or harming yourself.
For More information to visit our Site :- Medypharma.com