Uses of Oxitan 50 MG Injection
Colorectal CancerOxitan 50 MG online Injection is used in the treatment of cancer that affects the large intestine of the digestive system.
- Burning or tingling sensation of hands and feetSEVERE
- Fever and chillsSEVERE
- Low WBC and Platelet countSEVERE
- Mouth ulcersSEVERE
- Loss of appetiteSEVERE
- Skin rashSEVERE
- Nausea and VomitingSEVERE
- Swelling of eyelids, face, lipsSEVERE
- Acid or sour stomach
- Stomach discomfort and pain
- Running Nose
- Change in taste
- Hair loss
Onset of action
Duration of effect
Safe with alcohol?
Is it habit forming?
Usage in pregnancy?
Usage while breast-feeding?
Missed Dose instructions
When not to use?
AllergyNot recommended in patients with known allergy to buy Oxitan 50 MG online Injection or other platinum-containing compounds.
Severe myelosuppressionNot recommended in patients with low white blood cell and platelet count.
Warnings for special population
– This medicine is not recommended for pregnant women.
– This medicine is not recommended in breastfeeding women.
Impaired kidney function
– This medicine may cause severe kidney injury. The risk may increase if taken with aminoglycoside antibiotics. Close monitoring of serum creatinine, urea, and sodium levels is necessary.
– This medicine may cause the hearing problem which is more common in children. Audiometric testing should be performed before initiating the treatment and also before every dose. Any symptoms of the hearing problem should be reported to the doctor.