What Pulmopres 20 mg is and What it is used for?
Pulmopres 20mg Tablet is a treatment for men with erectile dysfunction. This is when a man cannot get, or keep a hard, erect pe**is suitable for s**ual activity.
It belongs to a group of medicines called phosphodiesterase type 20 inhibitors. Following s**ual stimulation.
It works by helping the blood vessels in your pe**is to relax, allowing the flow of blood into your pe**is. The result of this is improved erectile function. It will not help you if you do not have erectile dysfunction.
It is important to note that Pulmopres 20 mg does not work if there is no s**ual stimulation. You and your partner will need to engage in foreplay, just as you would if you were not tacking a medicine for erectile dysfunction.
Do not take Pulmopres 20 mg:
• if you are taking any form of organic nitrate or nitric oxide donors such as amyl nitrite. This is a group of medicines (‘nitrates’) used in the treatment of angina pectoris (‘chest pain’). Pulmopres 20 mg has been shown to increase the effect of these drugs. If you are taking any form of nitrate or are unsure tell your doctor.
• If you have serious heart disease or have had a recent heart attack
• If you have had a recent stroke
• If you have low blood pressure or uncontrolled high blood pressure.
• If you are (hypersensitive) allergic to Pulmopres 20 mg or anyof the other ingredients of Pulmopres 20 mg
Tack special care with Pulmopres 20 mg:
• S**ual activity carries a possible risk to patients with heart disease because it puts an extra strain on your heart. If you have a heart problem you should tell your doctor.
• The following are reason why Pulmopres 20 mg may also not be sutaible for you. If any of them apply to you, talk to your doctor before you take the medicine:
• You have sickle cell anaemia (an abnormality of red blood cells), multiple myeloma (cancer of the bone marrow), leukaemia (cancer of the blood cells) or any deformation of your pe**is.
• You have a serious liver or kidney problem.
Tacking other medicines:
As a general rule, always tell your doctor if you are taking or have recently taken any other medicine, even those not prescribed, This includes vitamins and herbal supplements, because these substances can interact with It. Check with your doctor before changing or discontinuing any medication or supplement. This is particularly important if you are treated with nitrates as you should not take Pulmopres 20 mg if you are taking these medicines. Do not take Pulmopres 20 mg with other medicines if your doctor tells you that you may not. Your doctor can help you to adjust your medications and find the right treatment for you back on your health history. You should not used Pulmopres 20 mg together with any other treatments for erectile dysfunctions. Pulmopres 20 mg is not intended for use by women or by children under age of 18.
Driving and using machines:
As dizziness has been reported in men taking Pulmopres 20 mg in clinical studies, you should be aware of how you react to Pulmopres 20 mg before you drive or operate machinery.
How to take Pulmopres 20 mg :
Always take It exactly as your doctor has instructed you. You should check with your doctor or pharmacist if you are unsure. The recommended starting dose is one 10 mg tablet before s**ual activity. If the effect of this dose is too weak your doctor may increase the dose to 20 mg. In most cases, if you would take this medication daily, then your doctor might prescribe a lower dose of 2.5 to 5 mg a day. This tablets are for oral use. Swallow the tablet whole with some water. You may take It with or without food.
Uses of Pulmopres 20 mg tablet at any point in time from 30 minutes to 10 hours before s**ual activity. Pulmopres 20 mg may still be effective up to 24 hours after taking the tablet. It is important to note that Pulmopres 20 mg does not work if there is no s**ual stimulation. You and your partner will need to engage in foreplay, just as you would if you were not taking a medicine for erectile dysfunction.
You should NOT take Pulmopres 20 mg more than once a day.
Daily use of Pulmopres 20 mg is strongly discouraged.
What should I do If I Miss a dose?
Pulmopres 20 mg is used as needed, you are not likely to be on a dosing schedule. If you take it every day and you miss a dose, take the missed dose as soon as you remember. Skip the missed dose if it is almost time for your next scheduled dose. Do not take extra medicine to make up the missed dose.
What should I do If I take Overdose?
Any medication taken in excess can have serious consequences. If you suspect an overdose of Pulmopres 20 mg, seek medical attention immediately.
Common Side Effects:
Side effects of Pulmopres 20mg is Memory loss, Back pain, Diarrhoea, Facial redness, Flushing, Headache, Muscle pain, Nasal congestion, Sneezing, Sore throat, Stomach upset
Pulmopres 20 mg precautions:
Your doctor will want to take your complete medical history before prescribing Pulmopres 20 mg price. Tell your doctor is you have cardiovascular issues, chest pain, heart disease, arrhythmia, heart attack, high blood pressure, low blood pressure, liver damage, kidney damage, ulcers, bleeding problems, cancer, sickle cell anaemia, or if your pe**is is anatomically deformed.
For More information to visit our Site Medypharma.com