Missed DoseIf a dose of Qubol 1 mg online Tablet is missed, take the dose as soon as you remember it. If it is almost time for the next dose, skip the missed dose and take the next dose. Do not double the dose to make up for the missed one.
OverdoseSeek emergency medical treatment or contact the doctor in case of an overdose.
How To Use Qubol (Anastrozole)?
- Take Qubol 1 mg online only as directed by your doctor. Do not take more of it, do not take it more often, and do not take it for a longer time than your doctor ordered. To do so may increase the chance for side effects.
- You may take this medicine with or without food.
- Blurred vision
- Chest pain
- Shortness of breath
- Vaginal bleeding
- Hair loss
- Change in mood
- Hot flashes
- Loss of appetite
- Weight gain
- Joint pain
- Sore throat
- Stomach pain
Warnings for special population
– Buy Qubol 1 mg online is not recommended for use in pregnant women.
– This medicine is not recommended for use in breastfeeding women.
– This medicine is not recommended for use in premenopausal women with breast cancer.
– Buy Qubol 1 mg online should be used with caution in patients with osteoporosis due to the increased risk of worsening of the patient’s condition.