What is Tazzle 10mg used for?
Tazzle 10mg uses to treat impotence (erectile dysfunction). This medication relaxes muscles in the penis and increases blood flow in it, thereby helping men to achieve and maintain an erection. This medicine may also be used to treat other conditions as determined by your doctor.
What is the recommended dosage of Tazzle 10mg?
The dosage of Tazzle prescribed to each patient will vary. Always follow your physician’s instructions and/or the directions on the prescription drug label.
What if you overdose on Tazzle 10mg?
Any medication taken in excess can have serious consequences. If you suspect an overdose of Tazzle, seek medical attention immediately.
What other drugs could interact with Tazzle 10mg?
It may be noted that drugs other than those listed above may also interact with Tazzle.
Usually drug interactions occur when it is taken with another drug or with food. Before you take a medication for a particular ailment, you should inform the health expert about intake of any other medications including non-prescription medications, over-the-counter medicines that may increase the effect of Tazzle 10mg, and dietary supplements like vitamins, minerals and herbal, so that the doctor can warn you of any possible drug interactions.
Tazzle can interact with tadact 10mg antibiotics, antifungal medications, antidepressants, HIV/AIDS medicines, and seizure medications.
Do let your doctor know if you smoke, consume alcohol or caffeinated drinks, or use illegal drugs as these may interfere with the action of your medication. Make sure to inform your doctor of any medical conditions you may have, or any family history of medical problems. Do not start or stop using any medicine without consulting your doctor.
What are the side effects of Tazzle 10mg?
Like other medicines, Tazzle can cause some side effects. If they do occur, the side effects of Tazzle are most likely to be minor and temporary. However, some may be serious and may require the individual to inform the doctor or visit the nearest hospital immediately.
It is pertinent to note that side effects of Tazzle cannot be anticipated. If any side effects of Tazzle develop or change in intensity, the doctor should be informed as soon as possible.
Tazzle can cause side effects such as stuffy nose, headache, muscle pain, upset stomach, memory problems, and back pain. This is not a complete list of all side effects. Do concur with your doctor and follow his directions completely when you are taking Tazzle 10mg Online.
Expert advice for Tazzle 10mg Tablet :
- Take it when to take Tazzle 10mg you need it. Do not take more than once a day.
- It’s best to take Tazzle about 1 hour before sexual intercourse, but you can take it anywhere between 30 minutes and 4 hours before sexual activity.
- Tazzle helps achieve and maintain an erection, but will not produce the erection without sexual stimulation.
- Do not use Tazzle if you have recently taken nitrates (medicines used in angina or chest pain).
- Notify your doctor if the erection persists for more than two hours after sexual intercourse.
- Do not take Tazzle if you recently had a stroke, a heart attack or if you have a serious liver disease or very low blood pressure (<90/50 mmHg).
What if you miss a dose of Tazzle 10mg Tablet?
- If you miss a dose of Tazzle 10mg Tablet, take it as soon as possible. However, if it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular schedule. Do not double the dose.
How do I store Tazzle 10mg?
Store at 15-30°C. Store it at room temperature and keep in an airtight container.
For More information to visit our Site Medypharma.com