Uses of Xtane 25 mg Tablet
Breast cancerThis medicine is used in the treatment of early stage breast cancer in postmenopausal women and in women who have been treated with tamoxifen for 2 to 3 years without much clinical response.
Side effects of Xtane 25 mg natco
- Shortness of breathSEVERE
- Chest painSEVERE
- Hot flushes
- Increased sweating
- Mental depressionSEVERE
- Bone and joint pain
- Trouble sleeping
- Swelling of ankles or feetSEVERE
- Difficult or painful urination
Onset of action
Duration of effect
Safe with alcohol?
Missed DoseTake the missed dose as soon as you remember. If it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose. Do not double your dose to make up for the missed one.
OverdoseSeek emergency medical treatment or contact the doctor in case of an overdose.
Warnings for special population
– Xtane 25 mg online is not recommended for use in pregnant women.
– This medicine is not recommended for use in breastfeeding women.
Reduction in bone mineral density (BMD)
– This medicine may decrease bone mineral density (BMD). The bone mineral density should be assessed prior to initiating the treatment. Routine monitoring of BMD, appropriate corrective measures, or replacement with a suitable alternative may be required based on the clinical condition.
Vitamin D deficiency
– Xtane 25 mg Tablet may cause vitamin D deficiency. The level of 25-hydroxy vitamin D should be assessed prior to initiating the treatment. Routine monitoring of vitamin D levels, appropriate corrective measures, or replacement with a suitable alternative may be required based on the clinical condition.