Zhewitra 10mg is mainly Verdanafil HCL used for erectile dysfunction. Like Sildenafil Citrate, Verdanafil Hcl is also phosphodiesterase type 5 inhibitor which leads to increase in concentration of cGMP in body leading to muscle relaxation and increase in blood flow, further reducing the problem of impotency.
How should this Zhewitra 10mg used?
Vardenafil comes as a tablet and a rapidly disintegrating (dissolves in the mouth and is swallowed without water) tablet to take by mouth. It is usually taken as needed, with or without food, 60 minutes before s**ual activity. Vardenafil usually should not be taken more often than once every 24 hours. If you have certain health conditions or are taking certain medications, your doctor may tell you to take vardenafil less often. Follow the directions on your prescription label carefully, and ask your doctor or pharmacist to explain any part you do not understand. Take Zhewitra 10mg tablets exactly as directed. Do not take more or less of it or take it more often than prescribed by your doctor.
If you are taking the rapidly disintegrating tablet, check the blister pack before you take your first dose. Do not use any of the medication from the pack if any of the blisters are torn, broken, or do not contain tablets. Follow the package directions to remove the tablet from the blister package. Do not try to push the tablet through the foil. After you remove the tablet from the blister package, immediately place it on your tongue and close your mouth. The tablet will quickly dissolve. Do not take the rapidly disintegrating tablet with water or other liquids.
Your doctor will probably start you on an average dose of vardenafil tablets and increase or decrease your dose depending on your response to the medication. If you are taking the rapidly disintegrating tablets, your doctor will not be able to adjust your dose because the rapidly disintegrating tablets are only available in one strength. If you need a higher or lower dose, your doctor may prescribe the regular tablets instead. Tell your doctor if vardenafil is not working well or if you are experiencing side effects.
Vardenafil rapidly disintegrating tablets cannot be substituted for vardenafil tablets. Be sure that you receive only the type of vardenafil that was prescribed by your doctor. Ask your pharmacist if you have any questions about the type of vardenafil you were given.
Zhewitra 10mg Dosage :
Kindly consult your doctor for your prescription. Do not take more than one pill in a day.
Consult your doctor right away.
Missed Dose :
If it is time for your next dose, then skip the missed dose or else take it as soon as you remember. Do not double dose.
Store at room temperature between 15-30 C (59-86 F) away from children, pets, moisture and sunlight.
How the drug does works?
Zhewitra 10 mg works improves erectile dysfunction condition by regulating blood supply in the direction of male reproductive organ. The origin of ED is PDE5 enzyme. Reproductive organ is encased by PDE5 enzyme. Due to the protection around pe**is, blood could not find way to come in and give men tight erections for completing s**ual activity happily.
Zhewitra 10 mg is also called PDE5 inhibitor because main working mechanism of the drug involves suppression of PDE5 enzyme. The suppression is followed by release of nitric oxide and cGMP enzyme. Nitric oxide is for unleashing pe**is muscles and contracting veins. Opening up of muscles allows blood to come in large amount to the pe**is. Requirement of cGMP enzyme is for forcing the blood to go to the pe**is on stimulation. The drug works absolutely perfectly and imparts erections that improve s**ual life of men to the hilt.
Zhewitra 10 mg Side Effects And Benefits :
Those experiencing erectile dysfunction has found fewer side effects of Zhewitra 10 mg. These side effects are mild and common such as headaches, flushing and nasal congestion. Also, you don’t have to worry about your vision, as Zhewitra 10 mg is known not harm or cause detrimental effects on one’s eyesight. Another benefit of Zhewitra 10 mg is that the drug is less sensitive to alcohol and food. This gives you an ample opportunity to wine and dine with your lady first – before getting into the action later on. Other ED drugs require that you take it one hour before and time the action – but with Zhewitra 10 mg price there is no added stress of timing the right moment.
• Before taking this medicine, the patient should tell to the doctor if they are allergic to this medicine or any ingredient of the medicine.
• In case, the patient is suffering from cancer, diabetes, frequent heartburn, heart disease, angina, high or low blood pressure, high cholesterol and HIV infection, then they should consult to the doctor before taking this medicine.
• The patient should contact to the doctor immediately if erection lasts more than 4 hours or if it’s painful.
• The medicine does not provide protection against s**ually transmitted disease or HIV infection. Therefore, the patient should take proper care and use alternate method for the prevention of such disease.
• Before taking this medicine, the patient should tell to the doctor if they have any medical history of heart problem (heart attack, irregular heartbeat), chest pain, stroke, kidney disease (dialysis), liver disease, high or low blood pressure, dehydration, angulation, Peyronie’s disease, prolonged erection, sickle cell anaemia, retinitis pigmentosa, leukaemia, etc.
• The user of this medicine should limit their alcohol intake.
• In case the patient is taking any herbal product, prescription drug and non-prescription drug, then they should tell to the doctor before taking this medicine.
• Do not smoke if taking Zhewitra 10 mg online.
For More information to visit our Site Medypharma.com